Tuesday 5 July 2011

The Lovely Louise

Hi strangers

Here is my first blog post for a while, the whole wedding season has exploded onto us & we have found ourselves very busy, hence the delay in my blogging!

Today I had the pleasure of working with the stunning new model, that is Louise Knight, she travelled over to the http://www.glyntjonesphotography.co.uk/ studio to get some shots for her portfolio. The whole shoot went very well with Louise bringing a wide selection of outfits ranging from formal office suits, to some of her lingerie, & lots of summery outfits in between. Louise was very professional & so easy to work with that the whole event went along with out a hitch. Here is hoping that she enjoyed the shoot also.

Here are just a couple of shots from today, I will be adding many more as they have been edited through my work flow onto my website.



On the subjects of websites, I have been informed that I will receive the preview tomorrow, so all being well with that, it should be going live very shortly, keep checking http://www.glyntjonesphotography.co.uk/ to see more information & eventually the new site.

I hope you have enjoyed reading this & the attached pictures.

Bye for now.

Glyn

No comments:

Post a Comment