Wednesday 10 August 2011

New website now just days away!!

Well as I type this I am hoping that this isn't going to jinx the launch of my site yet again! I have seen the preview of the new site for http://www.glyntjonesphotography.co.uk/ & must admit is is superb, just how I asked for it to be designed, it is now just having the final tweaks altered & I am reliably informed that it should be live within a few days. It has definitely been a long time coming, but I am sure the wait will be worth it in the long run.

Once live I will be updating on a regular basis with lots of new photos from our more recent events that we have had the pleasure of covering, from surprise birthday parties, model portfolio shoots & of course the weddings that we have covered. I am sorry it seems so long since I started talking about this new site, but the delays have been in the building process, so sadly beyond my control.

Please check back soon to see the new site, & of course we can be contacted anytime in all the usual ways while the switch over takes place, there should not be any down time during the change over onto the new site.

Thanks for your patience

Glyn

No comments:

Post a Comment