Monday 16 May 2011

What a week!

Well where do I start, what a week http://www.glyntjonesphotography.co.uk/ has had since my blog last Saturday!

We have numerous calls for wedding photography, mainly for this year, but many for next year also, it seems that there is a strong desire to tie the knot in the same year as the royal wedding with many people arranging the ceremony at shorter than usual notice. I do wonder if this has something to do with the current economy also though as people are more unsure about job security than in recent years. I personally quite like the idea of arranging a wedding with short notice, it is surprising how quickly things can all be sorted & put into place & to a number of couples this all adds up to the excitement of the day, I think of it as the excitement felt for arranging the wedding continues into the big day. Many couples enjoy the buzz from arranging the special day, & then find a dip as they wait for it to come around once everything is sorted.

I also have a booking for a surprise birthday party that I have been commissioned to capture for the unsuspecting person in question, I can't say anymore on this at the moment as I don't want anyone surprises spoiling by anyone reading this blog. All I can say is watch this space, & the Glyn T Jones Photography website for details & photographs after the event.

While we are on the subject of websites, my new custom built site is coming along nicely, & is still in the exciting times of been built, I am looking forward to launching it once it is ready to go live & am working on some very special offers/competitions for a free sitting for some lucky people, watch http://www.glyntjonesphotography.co.uk/ & here for more details as they happen.

Regards

Glyn

No comments:

Post a Comment