Sunday 5 June 2011

Calm before the storm

Good evening.

Well the last week has been pretty quiet due to the bank holiday & school holidays, this has meant I have had a bit of time to chill out & recharge my batteries ready for the very busy months of June, July & August. I have spent most of this weekend kayaking as I thoroughly enjoy time spent on the water savouring the peace & tranquility.

So now all refreshed & chomping at the bit again to get stuck into the very busy few months, into the thick of the wedding season 2011, I am looking forward to having the pleasure of working with the many couples I have met over the year or two to create memories for them to treasure of the biggest day of their lives. Samples from all the recent & forthcoming weddings will, of course be shared on my website at http://www.glyntjonesphotography.co.uk/  in due course once my new website is up & running. I have not uploaded any of my recent work to my current website as it is all at the web designer to be built into the new design, there is however, still all contact information & samples of my work at the above address for you to view.

Any other enquiries you may have for any type of photographic work, then please do not hesitate to contact me, either from the contact page at http://www.glyntjonesphotography.co.uk/ or by direct e mail at
glyntjonesphoto@aol.co.uk

I will keep you all updated on the launch date for the new site, & there will be a competition once it is launched to win yourselves a free portrait photo shoot.

Bye for now

Glyn

No comments:

Post a Comment